What is in the world define true humanity...

Separat existentie 2010 Unee MYT por scientie, musica, sport etc, litot Europa usa li sam Vocabular Lingues, differe solmen in li grammatica, li pronunciation. Delete this widget in Dashboard and add yours. This is just an example. Read More

If I will be the President of the Philippines

Sunday, December 16, 2012



If I will be the President of the Philippines

by: Genemar T. Marte 

(second week)











When you are watching news in the television and the person who is interviewed is the most powerful person in the Philippines: the President. Have you seen yourself to be like with him? Or have you ask yourself, what if I will be the President of the Philippines? If that reverie will become a veracity what will you do for your countrymen? Being a president takes a lot of time, endeavor and enthusiasm. This kind of profession is giving the utmost limit and the best that you can bestow. Sometimes becoming a leader of a country is tough because all the eyes of the people are staring at all your dealings and any little mistake you have done will create a bad notion to them. The good thing is as a president it is a great opportunity and you name will be inline with the famous Presidents you are considered as a hero of the nation like Emilio Aguinaldo, Ramon Magsaysay and Corazon ‘Cory’ Aquino that are known to have done something good in the nation. If I will be the President of the Philippines I have so many plans that already drawn in my mind to serve my countrymen.

If I will be the President of the Philippines I will revamp and improve all the parks in the country so that we can play with my family safe and sound. If I will be the President of the Philippines I will Implement a law that every student in schools are oblige to plant a tree on their backyard and this will be their assignment. They need to sprinkle the plant with water to grow on bounty, if I will be the President of the Philippines there will be a plenty of books in every school that students can read anytime and most especially those books with stories and poems about a true Filipino. If I will be the President of the Philippines I will give the poor the right to be educated and I will give them food and drinks to eat and a good teacher to help them in learning well; I will also give shelters to the children of streets and they will no longer sleep on the colds of the streets. If will be the president of the Philippines it will be comfortably and lofty to live in the country, that they will not think to live and migrate because Philippines is one and only.

These are just few of my many ideas I planned if that day will become to a reality
They say I am so young and early to acquire this kind of responsibility as my mother, my father, my teacher and even my friends told so. I even remember a famous line in the movie Spiderman states that “Great power comes with great responsibility”.

Nevertheless, they were very excited on achieving my dream because of my brilliant plans. I said that what is me today is not a hindrance that even a simple citizen like me can do a difference in my own way.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment